Terms of Service
BY ACCESSING, BROWSING OR OTHERWISE USING THE SITE INDICATES YOUR ACCEPTANCE TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF VROOM SERVICES LIMITED.
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree and undertake that when using a Service, you will not:
1. Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others.
2. Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, or unlawful topic, name, material, or information.
3. Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
4. Upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another’s computer.
5. Publish any content that you are not legally owner or authorized to do so.
6. Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
7. Download any file posted by another user of a Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
8. Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
9. Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service.
10. Violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside Bangladesh; and
11. Violate, abuse, unethically manipulate or exploit, any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or any other terms and conditions for the use of the Website contained elsewhere.
By using the website, you also authorize Vroom Services Limited of the following:
1. To send your promotional and transactional sms and emails to visitors, sellers and buyers.
2. To oversee your transaction and related communication through the website.
3. To make your post part of any advertisement content/campaign.
4. To solicit business on your behalf.
5. To conduct transaction on your behalf.
6. To receive payment or make payments on your behalf which will be later paid off to Vroom Services Limited immediately by you upon notification.
7. In case of any dispute, arbitration will be sought from a mutually agreed person and his decision will be deemed as final.